Chinese Summer Programs
For Primary School (P1 - P6)
- 5 steps of reading comprehension (14 articles)
- Writing practice (5 narration/descriptive/ fiction stories)
- Oral expression (reading/recital/role play/story telling)
- Cultural workshop
For Secondary School (F1 - F6)
- Extensive reading and vocabulary expansion
- Critical and creative writing techniques
- Classic ancient Chinese articles appreciation
- News analysis and topic-oriented speech practice
For International Schools' Mandarin (Y1 - Y13)
- Encourage an interest in learning Chinese
- Develop and enhance oral and listening skills
- Enrich vocabulary and practice reading comprehension techniques
- Current Chinese news and hot topics
- Prepare for international Chinese examinations (GCSE, IGCSE, AS, A-Level and IB Chinese Exams)
Course fee: $750 for 1 week.
Discount: 10% OFF if you sign up before June 18.
5% OFF if you sign up after June 18 and before June 30.
Please click here for the course timetable.
If you have any questions, please contact our Student Care Unit at 2537 0835 or leave your message on this page. Thank you!