Terms & Conditions for Workshop Format (Corporate Case / Private Case)
- Centre will be closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Classes will be cancelled and postponed without notice if a Typhoon No.8+ or the Black Signal of a rainstorm is declared by the Hong Kong Observatory.
- No fee will be refunded for any courses and materials.
- For Private Group and Corporate Class/Workshops, no fee will be refunded or converted to extra lesson(s)if any member(s) withdraws from the group.
- All fees paid for group classes or workshops cannot be converted to private tuition.
- Cancellations or reschedules must be received no later than ten (10) working days before the workshop date. If a cancellation or reschedule request is received between five (5) and ten (10) working days before the workshop date, a penalty of 50% of the Course Confirmation total fee will be applied. If a cancellation or reschedule request is received less than five (5) working days before the workshop, a penalty of 100% of the Course Confirmation total fee will be applied.
- All interpretations of these Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of Executive Communications Education Centre.
- In case of any dispute, Executive Communications Education Centre reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any other fees or charges incurred in payment transactions will be charged to students.